THE JOURNEY INTENSIVE
For Parents and Professionals working with Kids and Teens
This Journey Intensive is specifically designed for parents, adult family members and ALL professionals working with kids and teens.
This is three day seminar absolutely PACKED with creative and playful ways to engage and nurture self awareness, self esteem and self confidence in Kids & Teens using Journeywork and Emotional Intelligence (EI). At the same time, YOU experience both the EMOTIONAL journey process, the PHYSICAL journey process and a whole host of ADVANCED SKILLS for your own personal growth and well being.
This seminar is recognised by The Official Brandon Bays "The Journey" seminars www.thejourney.com
as a valid module to the Personal Development pathway and the Journey Practitioners pathway or serves as a stand alone seminar.
- Creative Child-Friendly Journeywork
- Relevant and workable Teen-friendly Journeywork
- The Emotional Journey Process
- The Physical Journey Process
- A whole host of Advanced Journey-work techniques
- Playful ways to approach Emotional Intelligence
- Self Esteem Games
- EI Games
- The Four Core Emotions and the importance of building Emotional Vocabulary
- Empathic Communication skills
- The use of painting, drawing, puppets, drama, collage, music, movement all for healthy emotional expression.
As an Adult, with The Journey tools you can:-
- Help children heal & clear so their natural radiance shines.
- Put children in direct connect with their innate self worth and self acceptance.
- Facillitate in them feeling great about themselves, just for being who they are.
- Help children feel seen and deeply understood.
- Communicate with children so they feel valued and treasured for being themselves.
- Access your own inner child and be spontaneous, creative and present at the deepest level.
- Heal and make complete peace your own childhood
- Deepen in compassion, understanding and connection for the kids & teens in your life.
- Learn advanced skills and how to work with them in spontaneous and creative ways with children.
Suitable for Parents, Adult Family Members and Professionals all.
(Click on "LONDON UK" to book)