THE JOURNEY INTENSIVE
For Parents and Professionals working with Kids and Teens
This Journey Intensive is specifically designed for parents, adult family members and ALL professionals working with kids and teens. This is three day seminar absolutely PACKED with creative and playful ways to engage and nurture self awareness, self esteem and self confidence in Kids & Teens using Journeywork and creative Emotional Intelligence (EI). At the same time, YOU experience both the EMOTIONAL journey process, the PHYSICAL journey process and a whole host of ADVANCED SKILLS for your own personal growth and well being.
This seminar is recognised by The Official Brandon Bays "The Journey" seminars www.thejourney.com
This seminar may be used as a valid module to the Personal Development pathway and the Journey Practitioners pathway. This seminar also serves as a stand alone course in its own right, giving you a vast tool box and breadth of expertise to empower you in raising and working with kids & teens in real freedom. The profound combination of Journeywork and creative Emotional Intelligence enables a conscious and elegant approach in working with and raising kids and teens.
Quotes on the power of creative Emotional Intelligence:-
Hoppi has a warm presence and great communication skills that provide a fully relevant and professional approach in this increasingly important field. Hoppi inspires and improves the skills of all professionals
Dr William Bloom - Best selling Author - The Endorphine Effect
A superbly insightful learning experience, sometimes hilarious, sometimes poignant, always valid, always relevant, Hoppi is an exceptionally honest, talented, gifted facilitator
Police Constable Jones - North Wales Police
Hoppi's exhilarating training provides insight into learning about yourself whilst providing skills and understanding with which to empower children.
Anne Lloyd - Primary Head Teacher
- Creative Child-Friendly Journeywork
- Relevant and workable Teen-friendly Journeywork
- The Emotional Journey Process
- The Physical Journey Process
- A whole host of Advanced Journey-work techniques
- Playful ways to approach Emotional Intelligence
- Self Esteem Games
- Emotional Intelligence Games
- The Four Core Emotions and the importance of building Emotional Vocabulary
- Empathic Communication skills
- The use of painting, drawing, puppets, drama, collage, music, movement all for healthy emotional expression.
As an Adult, with Journeywork & Creative EI you can:-
- Help children heal & clear so their natural radiance shines.
- Put children in direct connect with their innate self worth and self acceptance.
- Facillitate in them feeling great about themselves, just for being who they are.
- Help children feel seen and deeply understood.
- Communicate with children so they feel valued and treasured for being themselves.
- Access your own inner child and be spontaneous, creative and present at the deepest level.
- Heal and make complete peace your own childhood
- Deepen in compassion, understanding and connection for the kids & teens in your life.
- Learn advanced skills and how to work with them in spontaneous and creative ways with children.
Suitable for Parents, Adult Family Members and Professionals all.
(Click on your LOCATION preference below to book)